(Adds closing prices, new quotes) By Alden Bentley NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - New York precious metals prices plunged on Wednesday after Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao said China needs to put the brakes on its booming economy, which has fueled the first commodities bull market since the 1970s. "That seems to be behind just about everything, the fact they are trying to curb credit," said James Pogoda, a vice president of precious metals at Mitsubishi International Corp. "Demand out of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NY precious metals fall on fears of China slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642