WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The New York Stock Exchange has added 30 stocks of companies that engage in financial services to a temporary ban on short selling ordered last week by U.S. regulators. The NYSE list, issued on Monday, includes shares of General Electric , M&T Bank Corp , Legg Mason and General Motors Corp . The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, besieged by complaints that its list of 799 stocks issued on Friday had missed companies with major financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NYSE adds 30 stocks to SEC's short sale ban" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.