(Recasts first paragraph, updates with details of Ugeux's departure, adds background) NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Georges Ugeux, a senior managing director at the New York Stock Exchange, on Monday became the latest high-level executive to announce his departure, following the resignation of Chairman Richard Grasso earlier this month. Ugeux has resigned from the exchange, effective Tuesday, and will concentrate on being chairman and CEO of his consulting company, Galileo Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NYSE executive Ugeux latest to resign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.