(adds quotes from Obama) WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama confirmed on Thursday that auto maker Chrysler LLC would go into Chapter 11 bankruptcy and enter a deal with Italy's Fiat to survive. "Today I am pleased to announce that Chrysler and Fiat have formed a partnership that has a strong chance of success," Obama said. He said the bankruptcy process would be quick and efficient and expressed confidence that Chrysler would emerge from the process stronger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama confirms Chrysler bankruptcy, Fiat deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.