* "quick and surgical" bankruptcy option favoured - Bberg * U.S. stock futures, dlr fall on GM bankruptcy fears * President's thinking on GM unchanged - snr Obama official (Adds details, impact on stock and forex markets, background) SINGAPORE, April 1 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama has determined that a prepackaged bankruptcy is the best way for General Motors Corp to restructure and become a competitive automaker, Bloomberg reported, quoting people familiar with the matter. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama has decided bankruptcy best for GM - Bloomberg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.