* Obama says debtholders appear ready to make concessions * Obama says Chrysler bankruptcy contingency necessary * Obama believes GM can emerge from restructuring (adds GM, bankruptcy contingency) WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said Wednesday he was optimistic that Chrysler would be able to restructure and emerge as a viable company but the possibility of bankruptcy remained. Speaking at a White House news conference one day before a government-imposed deadline ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama optimistic Chrysler will be viable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.