* Obama says proposal would fight joblessness * White House signals priority after elections (Changes dateline, previous WASHINGTON; adds Obama remarks) By Matt Spetalnick BELTSVILLE, Md, Oct 29 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama touted a proposal on Friday to provide tax relief for businesses, calling on Democrats and Republicans to join together after Tuesday's election to boost the economy. Days before Republicans are expected to make major gains in congressional polls, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama pushes tax break plan for businesses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.