* US critics say many changes needed in South Korean deal * US-Korea auto trade imbalance a major concern * US, Korea to set out negotiating timetable in early July (Updates with AFL-CIO comment) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's plan to send a free trade pact with South Korea to Congress by early 2011 could spark a major fight within his own Democratic party unless Seoul agrees to major changes in the deal. "There are significant changes that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama risks Democratic fight in pressing Korea deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.