WASHINGTON, May 23 (Reuters) - Democratic presidential front-runner Barack Obama, in a letter released on Friday, urged President George W. Bush not to submit a "badly flawed" free trade agreement with South Korea to Congress for a vote. "Instead of provoking unnecessary and potentially corrosive confrontation over this agreement, your administration could make a significant contribution toward reestablishing trust with Congress and restoring bipartisan cooperation on trade by withholding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama urges Bush not to submit Korea deal to Congress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.