* Obama urges vote on Korea deal "as soon as possible" * Sets no timetable for Panama, Colombia pacts (Adds Republican lawmaker quotes, byline) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Jan 25 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama on Tuesday called on Congress to pass a free trade agreement with South Korea "as soon as possible," but offered no timetable for action on two other pacts with Panama and Colombia. The South Korea "agreement has unprecedented support from business and labor, Democrats and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama urges quick approval of Korea trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.