(Adds more details) DUBLIN, May 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Presidential Cadillac, nicknamed "The Beast" for its bomb-proof features, failed to make it out of the U.S. Embassy in Dublin on Monday when it became stuck on a ramp. Specially built to withstand bombs, bullets and chemical attack, the car beached itself on the top of a ramp as it tried to exit the embassy during Barack Obama's one-day visit to Ireland. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKym-Zi3mOQ. The White House later said Obama ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Obama's "Beast" comes a cropper in Dublin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642