(Adds background, details) ZURICH, April 24 (Reuters) - Swiss technology group Oerlikon said on Tuesday first-quarter operating profit rose 13 percent to 93 million Swiss francs ($76.92 million), boosted by a strong performance in its recently bought Saurer Textile unit. "These figures mean we have confirmed the goal for the 2007 fiscal year of reaching sales of 5 billion francs, with earnings before interest and tax of 500 million francs," said Georg Stumpf, chairman of the board of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oerlikon Q1 operating profit up on textile sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.