(Adds background, shares) ZURICH, March 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Oerlikon fell on Wednesday after its supervisory board chairman was quoted in a newspaper as saying that the Swiss technology group has at least 5 billion Swiss francs ($4.10 billion) available for takeovers. Oerlikon has over 3 billion francs of its own financing, plus additional financing that could be derived from companies that would be acquired, Georg Stumpf told Swiss newspaper Finanz und Wirtschaft. "A conservative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oerlikon shares fall amid talk of takeovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.