(Adds comment by Chretien spokeswoman in final para) OTTAWA, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The next time you see Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien flash by in his official car, spare him a little sympathy. He isn't at all comfortable. Chretien complained on Wednesday that once his beefy Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) bodyguards had climbed aboard, there wasn't much room left in the back of his official auto for him or his wife, Aline. "I'm not driving a huge Cadillac. You should sit in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Official "limo" is cramped, Canada's PM complains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642