* Old GM exits bankruptcy, split into 4 trusts * Exit comes about a month after judge approves plan DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - The company known as "Old GM" exited Chapter 11 bankruptcy on Thursday and was carved into four trusts, marking the close of one of the most complex Chapter 11 cases in U.S. history. GM filed for bankruptcy in June 2009 and its best assets were sold to a new, stand-alone company the following month in a deal that was funded with $50 billion from the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Old GM exits Chapter 11, carved into four trusts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.