(Adds details) NEW YORK, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Omnicom Group , the world's third-largest advertising company, said on Tuesday its third-quarter earnings rose 11 percent boosted by domestic growth in the advertising sector. Omnicom, whose ad agencies include BBDO and TWBA, said its earnings totaled $126.1 million, or 68 cents per share, compared with $114 million, or 61 cents a share, in the year-earlier period. Wall Street's expectations ranged from 65 cents to 69 cents, with a mean of 68 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Omnicom earnings and revenues rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642