* As COO, Fields says will focus on 'One Ford' strategy * Fields to handle daily operations, Mulally on long-term strategy * Ford works daily to maintain new internal culture - Fields By Nichola Groom and Deepa Seetharaman LOS ANGELES/DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has spent six years under Chief Executive Alan Mulally developing its 'One Ford' global product strategy. Building on this plan is Mark Fields' top priority ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-'One Ford' strategy top focus, says incoming Ford COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.