(Adds details, background) By Lynne Olver TORONTO, March 25 (Reuters) - The government of Ontario stressed funding for skills training and infrastructure in its 2008-09 budget on Tuesday as it struggles to deal with the loss of tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs. The fiscal plan for Canada's most populous and industrialized province projected balanced budgets in each of the coming three years, but expectations were ratcheted down from a year ago, when the government boasted of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ontario forecasts three years of balanced budgets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642