* Labour, management need agreement before next working day * State loan guarantee could be decided on Tuesday * Wage concession deal seen as requirement for state aid (Adds background) FRANKFURT, May 21 (Reuters) - Opel Chief Executive Nick Reilly and labour leader Klaus Franz have called a joint press conference for 1200 GMT to inform on "significant progress" in the restructuring of Opel, the carmaker said on Friday. The two sides have been negotiating over management's demand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel to announce "significant" turnaround progress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.