* Opel has a shot at breakeven or better next year - CEO * Needs to work on public image after uncertainty * Overall Europe car market doing better than expected (Adds more comments from CEO, background) By Helen Massy-Beresford BILBAO, June 22 (Reuters) - Opel [GM.UL] Chief Executive Nick Reilly said on Tuesday the General Motors European unit may return to profitability in 2011, and would work to win back the image that has been tarnished by months of uncertainty. Crisis-hit GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel "has a shot" at 2011 profitability-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642