* Opel has liquidity to operate until about January * GM engaged in discussions on Opel, no resolution yet (Recasts; Adds GM Europe statement, background) BERLIN/DETROIT, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Opel has the liquidity to operate until next year, a senior German government official said on Thursday as a rift appeared to develop in the ruling party over whether the General Motors Co unit should be sold to Canada's Magna International . German Economy Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel liquid to about January: German official" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.