* Master agreement signed on Monday - Opel labour boss Franz * Workforce safe from more cuts if no aid offered -Franz * German rescue fund met, no word on recommendation for aid * German EconMin says it decides whether Opel gets state aid (Recasts adding comments from labour, EconMin) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, May 31 (Reuters) - A restructuring deal at General Motors' [GM.UL] loss-making European carmaker Opel was signed into effect on Monday, aimed at saving 265 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel management, labour sign restructuring deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.