* Car sales to rise by 500,000 units this year alone - Opel * Sales of 3 mln units would make Russia a leader again MOSCOW, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Russia's car market is emerging fast from the crisis to grow by 500,000 units this year and will roughly triple to 3 million units in the medium term, General Motors' [GM.UL] European unit, Opel, predicted on Wednesday. "It was a pretty bold collapse last year but we are confident the Russian market can again top 3 million. Not next year but in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel sees Russian car market topping 3 mln units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.