* Management, labour approve plan through 2016 * No concrete forecast given for Opel's profitability * GM sees strong future for Opel - GM Vice Chairman (Adds details and background) FRANKFURT, June 28 (Reuters) - Opel, the ailing European arm of General Motors, took a key step towards returning the brand to long-term profitability, after its supervisory board voted in favour of a midterm business plan that included "massive" investments in its model range. "The plan approved today paves ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel supervisory board approves turnaround plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.