* Delegate from four Opel states says talks not far enough * Says GM board won't make final decision at Aug. 3 meeting * Says Magna, GM could solve problems in 24 hours if wanted (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, July 30 (Reuters) - A member of the German government's Opel Task Force told Reuters on Thursday that negotiations between General Motors [GM.UL] and the two competing bidders for Opel could drag on longer than expected. A final decision by GM's new board of directors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel Task Force member does not see deal by Aug. 3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.