(Updates with quotes, GM Europe's earnings, details) By Christiaan Hetzner RUESSELSHEIM, Germany, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Some 15,000 Opel workers rallied on Thursday at the German headquarters of their struggling company, demanding that parent General Motors scrap plans for plant closures in Europe. Carrying banners reading "Free Opel" and "Yes we can, even without GM", they called for Opel's independence from the floundering Detroit parent, at company headquarters west of Germany's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Opel workers rally against GM cuts in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.