(adds Statoil, Kongsberg Automotive) HELSINKI, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday: STATOIL Statoil, which along with U.S. shale gas partner Chesapeake Energy Corp launched a bid to explore for shale gas in SouthAfrica, said exploration and production costs there will be high. Atle Rettedal, head of international field evaluation at Statoil, told Dagens Naeringsliv that at first the company will drill only three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Nov 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642