(Adds analysts' estimate, sales data) NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts retailer O'Reilly Automotive Inc. on Tuesday reported higher quarterly earnings, helped by an 8.3 percent rise in sales at its stores open at least one year. O'Reilly, which operates more than 1,000 stores mostly in the U.S. South and Midwest, said its third-quarter net income rose to $29.5 million, or 54 cents a share, from $24.1 million, or 45 cents a share, a year ago. Analysts had expected O'Reilly, based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-O'Reilly Automotive 3rd-qtr earns rise 23 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.