* Bohn to retire effective Dec. 31 * President Charles Szews to add CEO role * Board member Richard Donnelly to be new chairman NEW YORK, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp said its chairman and chief executive, Robert Bohn, would retire effective Dec. 31 and will be replaced by Charles Szews as CEO. Szews, currently president and chief operating officer, will serve in a dual role as president and CEO, the company said. Wisconsin-based Oshkosh said Richard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh names new CEO, replacing retiring Bohn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.