(Recasts lead, adds details, background, share prices, changes dateline from BOSTON) CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Truck Corp. , which is best known for its military transport trucks, fire engines and dump trucks, said on Friday it agreed to acquire Iowa Mold Tooling Co. for $131 million, the latest effort to broaden its product line. Iowa Mold, which is owned by American Capital Strategies Ltd. , makes tire trucks, truck-mounted cranes and other specialized vehicles used in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh to pay $131 mln for specialty truckmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.