* Reports 3rd-qtr net loss of 36 cents a share * Reports loss from continuing ops of 30 cents a share * Analysts expected loss of 19 cents a share CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp said on Thursday it swung to a loss in the most recent quarter as the downturn in global construction markets continued to weigh on sales of vehicles used by builders. The third-quarter loss from continuing operations was $22 million, or 30 cents a share. During the comparable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh posts 3rd-qtr loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642