* Loss is wider than expected * Warns it may breach financial covenants with lenders CHICAGO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Truckmaker Oshkosh Corp said on Thursday it was cutting its workforce by 7 percent and withdrawing its forecast for 2009 earnings as it scrambles to deal with a downturn in business that it said could result in violations of its credit covenants. The company said it had opened negotiators with its creditors and hoped the talks would result in amended terms as early as next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh posts loss, cuts jobs, withdraws forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.