* Reports loss of $16.02 a share on impairment charges * Says now expects to report net loss for full year CHICAGO, April 30 (Reuters) - Oshkosh reported a quarterly loss on Tuesday as it took a massive impairment charge and the economic downturn continued to weigh on demand for its construction vehicles. The specialty truckmaker reported a loss of $1.19 billion, or $16.02 per share, for the second quarter ended on March 31, compared with a year-earlier profit of $72.6 million, or 97 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh posts quarterly loss on impairments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.