* Specialty vehicle maker posts fiscal Q4 net of $1.28/shr * Street expected company to post a profit of $1.38/shr * One-time charges offset high-than-expected sales CHICAGO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as a number of one-time charges offset a larger-than-expected jump in sales. The specialty truck maker, which builds everything from tactical vehicles for the military to ambulances and cement mixers, reported a fiscal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh profit misses Street view on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.