* Q2 EPS $0.41 vs. $0.26 analysts' estimate * Profit down 45 pct in quarter * Revenue up 19 pct, higher than expected (Updates with comparison to estimates) April 26 (Reuters) - U.S. heavy truck maker Oshkosh Corp reported a 45 percent drop in quarterly profit that was far less severe than analysts had expected, helped by strong sales of aerial lifts and work platforms. The earnings decline, which came despite an 18.9 percent rise in sales, reflected a shift in military spending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh profit tops Wall St view, helped by lifts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642