* Adjusted Q1 EPS $1.22 vs Street view 89 cents * Revenue down 30 pct BOSTON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp reported a better-than-expected first-quarter profit as higher margins offset lower revenue. The specialty truckmaker posted a profit of $99.6 million, or $1.09 a share, down from $169.6 million, or $1.87 a share, a year earlier. Factoring out one-time items, profit came to $1.22 per share, topping analysts' average forecast of 89 cents, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh profit tops Wall Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.