* Fiscal Q3 EPS 75 cents vs $2.31 year ago * Fiscal Q3 sales $2.02 bln vs Wall St view $1.89 bln NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp reported lower quarterly profit and sales than a year before. Oshkosh on Thursday said it posted a profit of $68.4 million, or 75 cents per share, for the third quarter ended June 30, compared with $211.2 million, or $2.31 per share, a year-earlier. Sales were $2.02 billion, down from $2.44 billion a year ago, but above the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh Q3 results down from year ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642