* Oshkosh shares surge 25 percent in post-market trading * Shares of Navistar fall 10 percent * Action comes after DOD awards $1.1 bln deal to Oshkosh CHICAGO, June 30 (Reuters) - Shares of Oshkosh Corp surged in post-market trading on Tuesday after it won a $1.1 billion, fixed-price contract to build armored trucks for U.S. troops in Afghanistan. OshKosh beat out a number of companies, including Navistar International Corp , for the Pentagon award to build 2,244 of the new Mine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Oshkosh shares up, Navistar down after contract news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.