BOSTON, June 26 (Reuters) - Specialty U.S. truck maker OshKosh Corp warned investors on Thursday that it now expects to report a loss in the third quarter, citing a slowing economy and weakness in the nonresidential construction market in North America and Europe. The company said it expects to record a loss of $1.22 to $1.32 a share in its fiscal quarter ending June 30, partly as a result of a $175 million, or $2.32 per share, non-cash charge related to Geesink, its European garbage truck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-OshKosh warns of quarterly loss, cites slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.