(Updates with comments from union official, Teamsters) By Allan Dowd VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Canada's labor minister said negotiations to end the strike at Canadian National Railway were going better on Friday, but the government introduced legislation to end the strike in case the talks fail. The nearly two-week-old strike by 2,800 freight train conductors and switchyard employees at Canada's largest railway has shippers across the country howling about lost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ottawa moving against CN strike as talks continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642