(Updates with Frist letter to Daschle, paragraphs 2, 11-13) By Susan Cornwell WASHINGTON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The outlook dimmed on Monday for establishing a fund to compensate asbestos victims this year after the Senate majority leader left it off a list of priorities for the few days left in the legislative period. Senate Republican Leader Bill Frist offered to talk to the chamber's Democratic Leader Tom Daschle on key remaining differences over asbestos legislation. Daschle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Outlook darkens for asbestos reform in US Senate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.