* Profit 31 cents a share * Says challenges to its business are growing * Says cutting expenses "rigorously" CHICAGO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc , the No. 2 U.S. maker of heavy trucks, said quarterly earnings tumbled 56 percent, hurt by reduced gross margins, lower build rates and costs associated with temporary plant shutdowns as recession hits demand for its products. Paccar warned that the challenges it faced last year are increasing and said it was continuing to slash ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Paccar 4th-qtr net tumbles 56 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.