* Posts Q4 net EPS of 13 cents, 16 cents ex-items * Analysts expected net EPS of 5 cents, 7 cents ex-items CHICAGO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc reported stronger-than-expected quarterly results on Friday as cost-cutting helped the truck maker overcome what remains one of the worst markets in decades for commercial vehicles. Paccar, which makes trucks under the Peterbilt, Kenworth and DAF brands, reported a fourth-quarter profit of $46.1 million, or 13 cents a share, down from $113.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Paccar fourth-quarter earnings beat expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.