* Reports 2nd-qtr net profit of 7 cents a share * Says profits includes one-time gain * Cuts outlook for European truck demand CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc said on Tuesday its second-quarter earnings plunged more than 90 percent as a weak worldwide freight market walloped demand for its trucks and forced the company to temporarily close some of its plants. The company warned the "challenging market conditions" were continuing, especially in Europe, where it lowered its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Paccar net drops; cuts European industry outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.