(Adds earnings details) CHICAGO, July 24 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc. , the second-largest U.S. truck manufacturer, said on Thursday quarterly earnings rose as orders for heavy-duty trucks picked up. Industrywide heavy truck orders rose almost 10 percent in North America over the first quarter, Paccar said. In the first quarter, orders fell 32 percent. Demand for heavy-duty trucks in the United States, which collapsed two years ago due to the weak economy and a glut of vehicles, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Paccar profit up as truck orders rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642