(Adds details, company forecast, share price) VIENNA, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Austrian hydraulic-lifting systems maker Palfinger said on Monday nine-month operating profit rose 3.8 percent as third-quarter business picked up after a sluggish first half. Palfinger, which makes loading platforms and truck-mounted cranes, said earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) were 21.3 million euros compared with 20.5 million in the first nine months of 2002. Analysts had forecast a mean EBIT of 21.2 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Palfinger 9-mo EBIT up four percent as markets revive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642