(Adds details, share price) VIENNA, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Austrian hydraulic lifting systems maker Palfinger said on Monday first-half operating profit rose just two percent as its largest markets in North America and Germany continued to weaken. Palfinger, which makes loading platforms and truck cranes, said earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) were 15.4 million euros compared to 15.1 million in the first six months of 2002. Earnings were in line with a median analyst forecast of 15.4 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Palfinger H1 earnings up slightly, markets weak" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.