By Reed Stevenson and Harro ten Wolde AMSTERDAM, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Panasonic Corp is making a major push to sell its home appliances in Europe, it said on Tuesday, betting that energy-efficient washing machines and refrigerators can pry open consumers' wallets. Panasonic, well-established as a "white goods" maker in Asia, is hoping environmentally-conscious European consumers will pay a premium for low water and energy consumption, helping it reach a goal of doubling sales in Europe to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Panasonic aims to double European appliance sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642