* Youngman says bridge loan, other payments already paid * Youngman says willing to continue loans to Saab * Pang Da made provisions for 45 mln euros sent to Saab (Adds Youngman's comments and details in paragraphs 7-11) By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Pang Da Automobile Trade Co and Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co said on Tuesday their equity agreement with Saab's owner was still valid, a response to the Swedish company's move to end the deal. Swedish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pang Da, Youngman say JV deal with Saab still valid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.