(Adds details, comments from Swedish Automobile CEO, no comment from Youngman, background) By Fang Yan and Ken Wills CHENGDU, Oct 12 (Reuters) - Pangda Automobile Trade Co , China's largest listed auto dealer, said on Wednesday its investment agreement with Saab had become void after the Swedish car maker sought bankruptcy protection. But the Dutch owner of the troubled firm later offered conflicting details, saying the 245 million euro ($352 million)deal with Pangda and Zhejiang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Pangda chairman says accord with Saab now void" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.